I've decided to write up a journal in order to give all of you who wish to work with me an idea of my guidelines and pricing when it comes to writing. If something you're looking for is missing from this post, or you just have questions in general, don't hesitate to contact me by either note or email (those details are listed to the left, on the sidebar) and I'd be happy to chat!
Currently, my writing commissions are full but I've got plenty of spots available for you on my wait list, should you still be interested!
You can find a few of my samples here:
The MeetingLaris watched with terrified curiosity as the half-orc’s lip curled and he grunted in contempt. If such a noise emanated from the thing, he could only wonder what its voice sounded like.
Maybe, a rabid dog, he thought, all snarls and bites.
Or perhaps his imagination was too vivid. Too many years spent up north had sheltered the young servant. His assumption had only been made on appearance alone, never having seen one of Azhret’s kin, but would anyone have blamed him for such? Half orcs weren't exactly easy to look at, not with their jagged features and unsightly tusks. This one was even scarred - sliced down the face like he'd picked a fight with a butcher.
And yet, perhaps it was Laris who was more dog-like - more like a wet mutt, in this rain - the way his mistress conjured orders and he simply listened and obeyed. Laris would have thrown himself on a man’s blade if his mistress had wished it. Hell, maybe even if she didn’t. Pitted against a mo
The Ancient Ones - Part 1The air was cool this morning – wet, and damp from the previous evening's rain. Remnants of the storm dripped from every leaf, branch, and flower; in the eerie quiet – unusual of the jungle at this hour - the rhythm of the drops seemed almost loud and echoing. Where the water pooled soundlessly, the rising sun beamed through the canopy above, glistening on its moist surface. For a moment, the elven woman heard nothing more than her own heartbeat in her sharply pointed ears.
Cevelia perched on a high branch with the verdant camouflage surrounding her. Beads of nervous moisture pooled on her brow - a mixture of both her anxiety and the humidity. Belly down on the sturdy limb, she watched the bed of brush below for movement. Not even the birds sang for her this morning, nor did she hear the usual ruckus of a pair of stags battering antlers in the distance that seemed so regular to her morning hunts. Something wasn't right; even the vegetation around her sensed it, or perhaps t
Remmy x Denise - The WeddingThe ceremony was a small one, but that didn’t bother Remmy in the slightest. Even with the few attendees, Northshire Abbey seemed full to the brim; the little church hadn’t seen this much excitement in years. The candles were lit, the witnesses were arranged, and the priest was standing serenely by the altar. The only thing that seemed to be missing was the bride.
“Hey, An’tholar.” Remmy sidled up to his elven friend, trying to keep his voice down to avoid upsetting the rest of the guests.
“Hmm? Ah, the blushing groom-to-be.” An’tholar flashed Remmy a smile that at once told him that he was in the mood to be a pain in the ass.
“You seen Denise?” Remmy glanced around as if she might have appeared suddenly.
“Lost her, have you?” An’tholar’s smile only widened, and he swirled the wine in his cup with relish.
“I didn’t lose her,” Remmy said through gritted teeth. “I just can’t
I OFFER TWO DIFFERENT TYPES OF COMMISSIONED WRITING:
- Roleplay format - 50 cents (USD) per 100 words, unlimited lengths. Real time story writing on your preferred medium, with responses to a character you control. I will comply with all characteristics you wish me to follow, for the character you assign me. Or, I can offer a more dungeon master type setting, and create the story for you to enjoy.
- Full, individual written pieces by me, for you. Prices for this, below.
Things to know before even reading further:
- All commissions are strictly for personal use. They are not to be commercially used or sold unless the terms are discussed with me.
- Payment will be collected before hand via paypal. I will request the paypal free, in addition to the final cost of your writing piece.
- There may be times I deny a request and I believe I should be able to refuse politely.
- Additional small edits of finished stories are offered ONCE for free, and will be an additional cost each additional time after. Cost will depend on how much is modified.
- Estimated time until delivery will depend upon how many other pieces I am working on. I work in a first come, first serve manner. You will be informed of this time frame.
- I am flexible! Bring me crazy ideas, I'd love nothing more than to put them into words.
- I work best with original story ideas. I will only write fanfiction if I have a firm grasp on their characters and the universe.
- Please understand that this writing is part of my main source of income. These personalized stories take time to write, and while I WOULD be happy to offer them cheaper – they are just as time consuming as any other work I complete. Custom, tailored stories are worth more, and written with love. Thank you for understanding. <3
- I charge 10 USD per 1000 words. This price is limited to stories <5000 words.
- I am not currently accepting single stories longer than 5k words, without extra compensation. If you would like to discuss pricing on this, please feel free to contact me!
Strengths and/or genres I enjoy, topics I am knowledgeable and practiced in which will result in a higher quality piece, though my writing is not limited to:
- Post Apocalyptic
- Romance (SFW/NSFW variety including erotica)
Things I will not write:
Currently, I have no limitations! If something really rubs me the wrong way, I will discuss those terms with you, and will likely update this information in the future to better represent that.
Refund Policy in case of cancellation:
Haven't started = full refund
Just started = 75% refund
Half done = 50% refund
Nearly finished = 25% refund
No refund on finished works that are not yet shown.
**If you are unhappy with a story after reading, I encourage you to discuss your concerns and we can figure out what the best course of action is from there.